|
|
HdImage
Academic Results

We are proud of the fact that students at the Alice Smith School achieve outstanding results in all public examinations. Our three year rolling average for A Level results is 73% A* to B grades and 100% pass rate. Students' performances are consistently amongst the best in the region and on par with leading schools in the UK.

University Placements

The majority of graduating students from Year 13 receive first choice placements in excellent universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, and UCL. Russell Group universities feature strongly in the placements for the vast majority of graduates who choose the UK as their higher education destination.  

GCE A Level Results 2017

Once again we are delighted with our A Level results this year with 75% of all results awarded at grades A*, A or B level. 

28% of our students achieved all straight A*/A grades, one student achieving 2A* 2As, four students 1A*3As, seven students achieving 2A* 1A, eight students attaining 1A* 2As and two students with 3As. Our four scholar students this year achieved highly, being awarded 2A* 2As, 2A* 1A and two students with 1A* 2As.

With an exceptional pass rate of 100%, these results contribute to the school's consistently high three year rolling average of 73% of grades in the highest A*-B level bands.

These results reflect our students’ hard work, commitment and resilience, together with the dedication of their teachers, and the support of their parents. 

The class of 2017 will be attending excellent universities worldwide, including Cambridge, London School of Economics, King’s College London, McGill University and St. Andrew’s.

Congratulations to all our Year 13 students!

(I)GCSE Results 2017

This year, our Year 11 students attained outstanding grades at Alice Smith, with 71% of all results awarded at grades A* - A. The school reached the heights of 97% of all grades being A*-C. Consistent outstanding performance has steadily moved the school’s  3 year rolling average of A*-A to 68%. This year sees 100% of students attaining 5 A*-C grades, a UK benchmark.

There were one hundred and seven students in this Year 11 cohort of 2017. Students usually take a minimum of ten subjects at (I)GCSE, with many receiving eleven attainment grades. 

Four students scored a perfect collection of 10A*. 18 % of Year 11 students scored A*/A, with 27% of these students attaining 9 A* and 1A.