|
|
HdImage
Academic Results
Excellent academic achievement within a caring and supportive atmosphere

We are proud of the fact that students at the Alice Smith School achieve outstanding results in all public examinations. Our three year rolling average for A Level results is 73% A* to B grades and 100% pass rate. 

Students' performances are consistently amongst the best in the region and on par with leading schools in the UK.

University Placements

The majority of graduating students from Year 13 receive first choice placements in excellent universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, and UCL. Russell Group universities feature strongly in the placements for the vast majority of graduates who choose the UK as their higher education destination.  

GCE A Level Results 2017

Once again we are delighted with our A Level results this year with 75% of all results awarded at grades A*, A or B level.

28% of our students achieved all straight A*/A grades, two students achieving 2A* 2As, three students 1A*3As, six students achieving 2A* 1A, eight students attaining 1A* 3As and two students with 3As. Our four scholar students this year achieved highly, being awarded 2A* 2As, 2A* 1A and two students with 1A* 2As.

With an exceptional pass rate of 100%, these results contribute to the school's consistently high three year rolling average of 73% of grades in the highest A*-B level bands.

These results reflect our students’ hard work, commitment and resilience, together with the dedication of their teachers, and the support of their parents.

The class of 2017 will be attending excellent universities worldwide, including Cambridge, London School of Economics, King’s College London, McGill University and St. Andrew’s.

Congratulations to all our Year 13 students!