Working With Us
Alice Smith is the oldest and most successful British international school in Malaysia. We are a not-for-profit school with students at the heart of everything we do. As a leading, world-class international school our learning environment is second to none where innovative learning and teaching is the norm. We are a happy, warm, nurturing and supportive community where everyone comes together to create an enduring sense of belonging to something very special.
Seven reasons to teach at KLASS:
- Work with motivated and committed students
- Become part of a learning community that enriches the lives and characters of young people
- Join a talented, dedicated, passionate and well supported team who want to excel
- Challenge yourself in a superbly resourced and dynamic professional environment
- Develop yourself through a programme of professional learning and opportunities for career progression
- Enjoy a highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Take advantage of Malaysia’s lifestyle and location in Asia
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Genuinely passionate about working with children
- Aiming to be the best they can be
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking
- Team players
- Caring and supportive of students and each other
- Willing to “go the extra mile”
- Positive and solutions focused
Safer Recruitment Statement
The Alice Smith School is committed to safeguarding children and young people through safer recruitment practices. The school's recruitment protocols adhere to the standards set for accredited British Schools Overseas. Candidate references will be checked and qualifications attested. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or local police checks are required, together with a Statement of Medical Fitness.
Vacancies for August 2018 teaching positions are now closed.
In case of query, please contact Ms Millie Boey at email@example.com